no reviews yet
No Tax  No Financial Reporting Good Privacy Nominee Director Included Nominee Shareholder Included  No Annual Filing Nominee Director Included Nominee Shareholder Included
Gibraltar has been a popular Offshore Company Formation centre for some time. A tiny self-governed British dependent territory with a population of just over 30,000 it is strategically situated at the southern tip of Europe and is linked to Spain by a narrow peninsular. Gibraltar enjoys a high degree of political and economic stability and boasts a well-respected financial services industry underpinned by a common law legal system based on English Law.
A Gibraltar non-resident company does not fall under the Gibraltar tax system and therefore is not required to register or file in Gibraltar for taxation purposes.
Key Features and Benefits Include:
1. Zero Tax: Gibraltar companies are not liable to pay tax in Gibraltar on what they earn outside of Gibraltar and there is no Capital Gains Tax, Inheritance Tax, Wealth Tax, Capital Transfer Tax, VAT or Tax on savings and investment income in Gibraltar
2. EU Friendly: Gibraltar is a member of the European Union, hence, for persons/companies looking to do business in Europe, this makes it an ideal place to incorporate
3. Nominees Permissible: Although the names of Shareholders and Directors appear on the public record Nominee Directors and Nominee Directors are permissible in Gibraltar
4. Legal certainty: Gibraltar, a former English colony, boats a common law legal system (based on British common law)
5. Corporate Officers permissible: A company can be engaged to act as Director or Shareholder of a Gibraltar company and there is no requirement for the Director/s or Shareholder/s to be Gibraltar resident
6. Politically stable: Gibraltar is a British dependent Territory and boasts a British style constitution and system of Parliament
7. Easy to establish: Only one Director and one Shareholder is required and there is no minimum capital requirement. The Director and Shareholder can be of any nationality
8. Low maintenance: Small Companies are exempt from having to file accounts and exempt from having to get accounts audited. A Gibraltar company is not required to keep records locally – if the company chooses to keep records they can be kept anywhere in the world.
Other Features Include:
(a) Gibraltar has a public register of Directors and Shareholders hence for maximum privacy you will want to include a Nominee Director and Nominee Shareholder as part of your Corporate structure.
(b) To avoid being taxed in Gibraltar management and control will need to be seen to be taking place outside of Gibraltar. Hence you will not want to utilise a local Gibraltar resident nominee director and instead deploy an Offshore (nil tax jurisdiction based) Nominee Director (which service we can also supply/arrange).
(c) Gibraltar Companies are required to file accounts/an annual return but you may avoid having to file accounts (save for an abridged balance sheet) and avoid having to get the accounts audited if you qualify for the small company exemption.
(d) All Gibraltar Companies must appoint a Gibraltar resident Company Secretary (which service we can/will also provide).
At OCI we believe in giving you more for your money than would the average IBC formation service. Hence included in the incorporation package for your Gibraltar Company is the following:
Documents included in your In corp pack:
Price (all inclusive): $US 1, 550
With tax effective offshore company management (ie including Professional Corporate “Nominee” Director, Shareholder & Company Secretary): $ 1,950
Every effort has been made to ensure that the details contained herein are correct and up-to-date, but this does not constitute legal or other professional advice. We do not accept any responsibility, legal or otherwise, for any error or omission.