no reviews yet
Good Privacy Nominee Director Included Nominee Shareholder Included Nominee Director Included Nominee Shareholder Included Secretary Included
Located at the north-eastern end of the Mediterranean Sea Cyprus is strategically located at the crossroads of Europe, Africa and Asia. With a Civil law system based on English common law (it has been an independent Republic since 1960) Cyprus is now a fully fledged member of the European Union offering tax effective investment into Europe (via a holding company regime regarded as one of the most advantageous in the EU).
Key Features and Benefits Include:
1. Tax efficient access to Europe: Cyprus levies no withholding tax on dividend payments from EU subsidiaries to a Cypriot holding company, (provided that the shareholding is at least 20%).
2. No tax on dividends received: Dividends received from non-Cyprus companies are tax exempt (provided that a minimum 1% holding in the company paying the dividend is maintained).
3. Exemption from Withholding Tax: Dividends paid by a Cypriot holding company to its ultimate parent company are not subject to withholding tax in Cyprus.
4. Extensive DTA Network: Cyprus has double-taxation treaties with no less than 44 other countries, including most of the high-tax countries in Western Europe, and many states in Central and Eastern Europe. As a low-tax centre, this makes Cyprus a particularly effective location for companies aimed at emerging markets.
5. Political Stability: Despite the Turkish invasion of 1974 Cyprus has remained quite stable politically and its Greek population enjoys one of the highest standards of living in Europe.
7. Low Tax: Despite being an EU member Corporate Tax is just 10%.
8. Ownership Privacy: Nominees shareholders and directors are permitted and ownership privacy is respected provided neither the company nor its owners are involved in any criminal activity.
Other Features Include :
At OCI we believe in giving you more for your money than would the average IBC formation service. Hence included in the incorporation package for your Cyprus Company is the following:
Documents included in your Incorp pack:
Price (all inclusive): $US 2,800
With tax effective offshore company management (ie including Professional Corporate “Nominee” Director, Shareholder & Company Secretary): $ 3,200
Every effort has been made to ensure that the details contained herein are correct and up-to-date, but this does not constitute legal or other professional advice. We do not accept any responsibility, legal or otherwise, for any error or omission.