no reviews yet
No Tax  No Financial Reporting Good Privacy Nominee Director Included Nominee Shareholder Included  No Annual Filing
The twin islands of Nevis and St Kitts are an independent Commonwealth republic located in the Leeward Islands region of the Eastern Caribbean. Boasting a low crime rate and high literacy levels, St Kitts and Nevis has a well developed Financial Services sector relative to its size (population of just 40,000). A former British colony, St Kitts and Nevis gained independence from Great Britain in 1983 and retains a parliamentary democratic system of government based on the Westminster system. With English as its official language, good political stability and an English system of law and justice, St Kitts and Nevis remains a popular choice of jurisdiction for discerning Offshore investors.
The Key features and benefits of incorporating an IBC in St Kitts and Nevis are:
1. Political Independence: As an independent member of the Commonwealth, the St Kitts and Nevis jurisdiction is not facing pressure to dilute its attractive privacy features.
2. Zero Tax: IBCs registered in St Kitts and Nevis are not liable to pay taxes of any kind.
3. Assured Privacy: There is no public register of Directors or Shareholders in St Kitts and Nevis.
4. Nominees Permissible: Nominee Shareholders and Professional Directors are permissible in St Kitts and Nevis and another Company can act as Nominee.
5. Bearer Shares permitted: Bearer shares are permitted in St Kitts and Nevis but must be held in safe custody by an approved trustee.
6. Prompt registration: Companies in St Kitts and Nevis can usually be incorporated within 48 hours
Other features include:
At OCI we believe in giving you more for your money than would the average IBC formation service. Hence included in the incorporation package for your St Kitts & Nevis IBC is the following:
Documents included in your Incorp pack:
Price (all inclusive): $US1,200
With tax effective offshore company management (ie including Professional Natural Person “Nominee” Director, Shareholder & Company Secretary): $US1,700
Every effort has been made to ensure that the details contained herein are correct and up-to-date, but this does not constitute legal or other professional advice. We do not accept any responsibility, legal or otherwise, for any error or omission.