no reviews yet
Nominee Director Included Nominee Shareholder Included Secretary Included
Seychelles, an independent republic located in the western Indian Ocean some 1000kms north-east of Mauritius, entered the International Offshore Financial centre arena in 1994. With its low annual fees, convenient time zone, political independence and English system of law and business, Seychelles has grown to become one of the 3 most popular Offshore Company registration locations.
Key features and benefits include:
1. Fast Registrations: International Business Companies (“IBCs”) are registered in Seychelles within 24 hours.
2. Low Cost: Seychelles has the lowest annual government licence fee of any Offshore Financial Centre.
3. Political Independence: Seychelles does not have any information sharing treaties with either the UK or the US; nor does it have any information sharing treaties with any EU members (+ it’s immune from the challenges posed by the EU savings tax directive
4. Zero Tax: IBCs registered in Seychelles are not liable to pay tax on business profits locally and dividends can be remitted into and out of Seychelles tax-free.
5. Convenient Time Zone: At +4GMT Seychelles boasts a time zone extremely convenient to a number of major business centers including Europe, UK, China, India, Africa and the Americas.
6. Unparalleled Privacy: There is no public register of Directors, shareholders or beneficial owners in Seychelles.
7. Nominees Permissible: Nominee Shareholders and Professional Directors are permissible in Seychelles and the nominee can also be another (Offshore) Company.
8. Name Availability: As a relative late bloomer in the International Financial Services Market there is a far wider choice of company names in Seychelles than in many similar jurisdictions.
Other features include:
Minimal Paperwork – There is no requirement to file annual returns or to have accounts audited for Seychelles IBCs and no financial or business records need be kept at the Company’s registered office.
Account choices – With increased awareness of Seychelles as an OECD compliant financial centre corporate accounts can be opened easily in most major financial centres.
Migratable – Seychelles recognises that the modern market expects an IBC to be able to shift location quickly and easily and have enshrined this right in legislation.
Language Choices – A Seychelles IBC can be incorporated using non-English company names and corporate documents may be registered using non English language (eg Chinese) characters.
Flexibility – Only one Director and Shareholder is required and board meetings can be held anywhere in the world.
At OCI we believe in giving you more for your money than would the average Offshore Company formation service. Hence included in the registration package for your Seychelles IBC is the following
* Unlimited name availability inquiries
* Advice from an experienced International Corporate Lawyer on how to structure your company
* Preparation (overseen by a lawyer) of application to incorporate the company
* Preparation (overseen by a lawyer) of the company’s memorandum of association
* Preparation (overseen by a lawyer) of the company’s articles of association
* Attending to filing incorporation request with the company registry
* Attending to payment of government filing fees
* One year’s Registered Agent service in the country of incorporation
* One year’s Registered Office service in the country of incorporation
* Mailing address in the country of incorporation
* Delivery of Incorp pack by international courier (ie DHL/ Fedex/ TNT etc)
* Unlimited free legal consultations for 12 months
Documents included in your Incorp pack:
* Certificate of incorporation
* 2 sealed/stamped copies of the company’s Memorandum of Association
* 2 sealed/stamped copies of the company’s Articles of Association
* Resolution appointing first director/s
* Resolution appointing first shareholder/s
* Up to 5 share certificates
* Resolution to open a bank account
* Resolution to rent an office
* Resolution/s to engage a Phone, Internet & Website service provider
* Resolution to hire a staff member/s
* Resolution to appoint a company lawyer
* Resolution to appoint a company accountant
* Resolution appointing you as the company’s authorised representative in commercial negotiations
* Resolution issuing a Power of Attorney in your favour
* Agreement authorising you to represent the company in commercial negotiations
* Power of attorney authorising you to sign documents on behalf of the company
* Register of directors
* Register of shareholders
* Expression of wishes (ie an “Offshore” Will)
* Lawyer authored User Guide (“How to Use Your Offshore Company”)
Price (all inclusive): $US 900
With tax effective offshore company management (ie including Professional Corporate “Nominee” Director, Shareholder & Company Secretary): $1,300
Every effort has been made to ensure that the details contained herein are correct and up-to-date, but this does not constitute legal or other professional advice. We do not accept any responsibility, legal or otherwise, for any error or omission.