no reviews yet
No Tax  No Financial Reporting Good Privacy Nominee Director Included Nominee Shareholder Included  No Annual Filing No Financial Reporting Nominee Director Included Nominee Shareholder Included  No Annual Filing
Key features and benefits include:
1. Low Cost: Belize has one of the lowest annual government license fees of any Offshore Financial Centre.
2. Political Independence: Whilst it has the advantages of being a former British colony (in that it has an English system of law and Parliament), Belize has avoided signing tax information sharing treaties with almost all of the big players (save for UK France & Australia) and is unlikely to change its stance given its Financial Services Industry is critical to the country’s GDP.
3. Zero Tax: IBCs registered in Belize are not liable to pay tax on business profits locally and dividends can be remitted into and out of Belize tax free.
4. Assured Privacy: There is no public register of Directors, Shareholders or Beneficial Owners in Belize .
5. Nominees Permissible: Nominee Shareholders and Professional Directors are permissible in Belize and another Company can act as Nominee.
6. Name Availability: There is a relatively wide choice of company names available in Belize compared with some competing jurisdictions
Other features include:
Minimal Paperwork – There is no requirement to file annual returns for Belize IBCs and no financial or business records need be kept at the Company’s registered office.
Migratable – Belize recognizes that the modern market expects an IBC to be able to shift location quickly and easily and have enshrined this right in legislation.
Good Communications – Belize is serviced by providers offering state-of-the-art technology in terms of telecom and internet communications.
Bearer Shares are available although they must be retained by an approved intermediary.
Flexibility – Only one Director and Shareholder is required and board meetings can be held anywhere in the world
At OCI we believe in giving you more for your money than would the average IBC formation service. Hence included in the incorporation package for your Belize IBC is the following:
Documents included in your Incorp pack:
Price (all inclusive): $US1,000
With tax effective offshore company management (ie including Professional Corporate “Nominee” Director, Shareholder & Company Secretary): $US1,400
Every effort has been made to ensure that the details contained herein are correct and up-to-date, but this does not constitute legal or other professional advice. We do not accept any responsibility, legal or otherwise, for any error or omission.