no reviews yet
No Tax  No Financial Reporting Good Privacy Nominee Director Included Nominee Shareholder Included  No Annual Filing  No Tax  No Financial Reporting Good Privacy Nominee Director Included Nominee Shareholder Included  No Annual Filing
Anguilla has been a popular Offshore Company Formation centre since 1994. A tiny self-governed British dependent Caribbean territory with a population of just over 10,000 people it is situated just over one hundred miles east of Puerto Rico, close to the British Virgin Islands. Anguilla enjoys a high degree of political and economic stability and boasts a well-regulated financial services industry underpinned by a common law legal system based on English Law.
The Anguillan IBC is based on the British Virgin Islands IBC, but has undergone several legislative facelifts in the past few years.
Key Features and Benefits Include
1. Zero Tax: IBCs registered in Anguilla are not liable to pay tax on business profits locally and dividends can be remitted into and out of Anguilla tax free.
2. Nominees Permissible: Nominee Shareholders and Professional Directors are permissible in Anguilla (and a Company can be appointed Director).
3. Bearer Shares available: Bearer Shares are permissible although they must be held by an approved custodian and an additional annual fee applies.
4. Well regarded: The Anguillan IBC is a respected brand name within the International Financial Services community.
5. Speedy incorporation: Anguilla is one of the few IBC registration centres offering an online registration system enabling IBCs to be registered 24/7 (usually within 24 hours max).
6. Privacy: There is no public register of Directors, shareholders or beneficial owners in Anguilla (although details of directors and shareholders must be kept at the IBC’s Anguillan Registered Office +company ownership information can be requested by the Anguillan Financial Services Commission).
Other Features Include:
At OCI we believe in giving you more for your money than would the average IBC formation service. Hence included in the incorporation package for your Anguilla IBC is the following:
Documents included in your Incorp pack:
Price (all inclusive): $US 1,150
With tax effective offshore company management (ie including Professional Corporate “Nominee” Director, Shareholder & Company Secretary): $ 1,550
Every effort has been made to ensure that the details contained herein are correct and up-to-date, but this does not constitute legal or other professional advice. We do not accept any responsibility, legal or otherwise, for any error or omission.